Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015 and the Golden Globes

Where have I been??  I am watching the Golden Globes and crying.  I've been so busy with the guy.  Oh boy - he's so wonderful - so sweet - so loving and he shows the fuck up.  But I am doing the same.  But it's a lot of work and takes a lot of my time.  While I'm at work I have been working like a mad woman at selling the jewelry.  I had a jewelry party yesterday and sort of fucked the whole thing up - but after a lot of finagling - ironed it all out.  The computer at work got a virus on Friday and I have been so freaked out about it - like somehow I caused it.  Guess what?  Maybe I did but you know what who cares?  Not who cares but I was going to offer to pay to have it fixed but you know what?  WHY?  I have no idea what happened and it's not my store and I have done so many things and shown up there and she has it SO good with me.  So whatever.  I told my therapist what happened and she said "Maybe you don't want to work there anymore."  Ha.  Okay - well maybe not but I still didn't give the computer a virus and I still shouldn't have to pay for it.  RIGHT???  I went to a meeting tonight.  I am so tired all of sudden.  I miss you Bluebie bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...