Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I'm losing my MIND over this jewelry!!!!

Omg - seriously I need to calm down and take breather.  It's so much work but I LOVE IT.  I'm OBSESSED with this jewelry!!  I finally got my necklace that I won from November and IT'S HUGE and I LOVE IT.  Okay I spent the last 2 days just messaging people, making parties and event invites and WOWZERS.  Okay so what so it's fun and now I like jewelry - does that make me a bad person?  NO - great - let's move on.  I'm tired and bloated.  I'm going to go to dance class tonight.  So that should be fun.  Looking at myself in the mirror jumping up and down with 10 pounds of boobs and gut going up and down - up and down.  What?  I'm so weird today - I'm tired and punchy.  I need water - I haven't had any since I left this morning. Okay so I'm going to go get some before I fall over.  WHY IS WINTER SO FAT???  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...