Thursday, January 15, 2015

Christ! My mind.

OKAY.  Sorry I'm yelling.  I'm very stressed out although I am better today.  Yesterday I was so stressed out that my stomach was extended by like 40 feet.  My guy came over last night and I burped for 2 hours.  It was seriously sexy.  No - no it wasn't.  His back hurt - I was burping and I was so UPSET from having woken up at 5:30 so I could get to a networking event.  For the jewelry.  But there was mostly lawyers and - I don't what you call it?  Business owners and professionals?  Ha!  Fish out of jewelry I tell you.  So then - yeah I was just a mess.  I went to bed in enough time I guess but I'm just not used to waking up that early and I just keep getting myself into such a tizzy about this jewelry.  I was at that networking thing and I was like why aren't I up doing something for my acting or my comedy?  But okay - whatever - it's done and it was helpful I'm sure although I don't know how.  Here's the thing.  Can't I be nice to myself?  Can't I do that now?  I have been missing meetings and I didn't get to pray & meditate yesterday and honestly until I got to do that today - I really didn't feel settled.  I think (no I know) that I am going completely hog wild batshit crazy drinking caffeine.  OKAY SO I JUST NEED TO CUT BACK ON CAFFEINE AND BE NICE TO MYSELF GO TO MORE MEETINGS AND BE POSITIVE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY.  Ha and whoaaaa.  Love you Bluebie bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...