Friday, June 6, 2014

Skipped my acting class.....

I'm home - I went on an interview today and I don't think I will get the job (well because she told me that) because I work at the boutique - conflict of interest - but I loved the store - loved the area and am going to go back down there and get a job somewhere.  Then I went to the restaurant and I only worked for 5 hours and then sat there for 1 and 1/2 to wait for the money and I was EXHAUSTED.  I mean I was beyond tired.  FRIED.  I went and got some ice cream with some co-workers and then went to therapy and I felt so sick I had to go home.  I have to be back a the restaurant at 8:00 tomorrow and I just couldn't do it.  I came home and washed my shirt and took a bath and flossed.  I feel a bit better now and now I can go to sleep early.  Oh - I'm so sad.  I miss - what?  Performing more?  I don't know - I miss - having more time.  And I will soon - I just have 2 more weeks of this job and then I am done.  I just got off the phone with the guy - my boyfriend.  I love him so much - isn't that crazy??  I am just so grateful for him - he's so NICE and FUNNY.  Oh - lord - I'm so confused about where I am going creatively - but for now - for now - tonight - I'm going to go to sleep and do the best I can tomorrow and then meet him and love him.  Then I will see where Sunday takes me.  Oh boy - well - I'm going to focus on doing everything from a loving place of power.  That's it - that's my practice.  What does the Tao say?  "compassionate towards ourselves - we reconcile all beings in the world."  So there you go.  Love you my Bluebie Blueb - bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...