Monday, June 30, 2014

How is it almost Tuesday now?

I'm sitting here on my purple sagging couch - loveseat?  It's really a loveseat - anyway - I'm sitting on it and I just finished buying tickets to see a show for the guy for his birthday.  That's what he wanted.  I was in a PANIC today.  I got up late - didn't shower - thought that would be okay (it's never okay) and then after a long day of craziness I realized I didn't take a shower YESTERDAY because I took an early train to see my family and OH MY GOD I was so crazy today.  I just can't think straight with 3 pounds of dirty hair on my head.  No wonder people went fucking crazy in the dark ages - they all needed to wash their hair.  Fuck.  So anyway - after I finally went to a meeting I felt better.  The guy and I got into this - well - you can only imagine - or maybe you don't want to.  Here's the thing - I have all these tools now and all these programs tell me to take care of myself and that it's OKAY to take care of myself and sometimes I just forget - that's all.  Who fucking cares?  So it was a hard day - it was also a great day - I stayed sober and I talked to kind, good people who are also working on themselves and I didn't shit myself.  So see - it was a great day.  I had such a nice time with my family and I got to visit my little dog's grave.  Oh heartache.  Anyway - I have work tomorrow, a big meeting and I'm hosting a show - so I need to get myself to sleep to get my shit together and have a brand new day tomorrow.  One that I will be showered in.  Love you Bluebie - bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...