Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Meditation and rage.

I'm a the store and listening to a meditation meeting and there is a woman in here who is just texting and it is filling me with rage.  I just want to meditate.  I'm so fucking tired and fried.  I mean I am working my ass off at this job and it certainly doesn't feel like I only have one job.  My self-care is in the toilet.  I didn't take a shower today and I go the worst night's sleep because my feet kept cramping.  It has been happening for weeks now - it's so disturbing.  I must have woken me up 5 times last night - I had to walk it off - drink water - awful.  Anyway - wow I'm fucking miserable huh?  How am I mad that I can't meditate at my job??  Well I am so that's how.  I'm going to a meeting right after work and going home and taking a bath - that's IT.  Okay gotta go - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...