Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Well I guess it's fair to say I was

overreacting in that last post.  Sort of.  I have wicked - I mean wicked PMS and I am so tired and bloated.  I'm not even that tired.  I'm just bloated and my fuse is so short.  I - I don't know.  I felt like I wanted to write on here so badly and now I am and now I have nothing to say.  He put my bookshelf together.  Why is men putting shit together so sexy?  He has been staying with me because he got kicked out of his place - I mean not his fault at all - the landlord wasn't paying the rent but - but - but - I just - I'm tired and I feel like I'm being used - all my stuff - all my same stuff.  OKAY HERE IT GOES>  I'M SWITCHING IT UP.  Look - I'm living my life - FINALLY - in the spiritual way I have always wanted to - I'm sober and I'm working every FUCKING day on being a better person.  So if I'm spiritual let's try a completely different approach to my artist life.  I'm just going to do what I love.  While being a grown-up and being responsible.  AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE???  When I wake up in the morning and my first thoughts are how I'm not Beyonce and I'm not Ryan Gosling and I'm not Angelina Jolie - do you know what I'm going to do?  I'm going to say that's right I'm ME!  No - maybe I won't do that - maybe I will just say "THAT'S NOT NICE TO SAY TO MYSELF."  I'm going to start with that.  That's all I have right now.  I'm going to do what I love.  Learn to love myself more each day - which by the way - especially at times like these is excruciating.  For real - I'm not even lying.  LYING?  WHY WOULD I LIE - WHO THE FUCK CARES?  Fuck.Well I love writing the word fuck so there you go - I'm on my way to doing what I love.  Fuckity fucking fucknuts.  Fuckfacing fuckless fuck.  Fucking fuckerly fuckerpants.  Oh I FUCKING LOVE THAT ONE!  Jeez - okay Bluebie - I fucking love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...