Wednesday, February 20, 2013

How lucky am I?

I may never think that again but today - right now at this moment I do feel lucky.  I also feel emotional and tired and a bit off myself because as I want to cry my nose tickles and that is the number one sign I am being full of shit with my tears and emotions.  That being said this woman just came into the store - I'm not sure how old she is but she definitely just go her hair done - it was freshly colored red and blown out - it looked pretty.  She was very hard though and did that thing that a lot of women do where they demand how much something is because they don't have on their glasses and then after I say the price and tell them it's half off they ask again how much it is.  So you don't have your glasses and you also don't want to think - at ALL?  She was hard you know - I just thought - ugh - she's ugly on the inside.  She finally goes into the dressing room to try on clothes and I realize - she's unhappy right?  I mean - there's no love beaming from this woman - no softness - no light or joy.  So isn't that so sad?  I can see that happening - life is hard and so is arm cellulite which she had plenty of.  So do I!!!  However I also have these programs where I get to farm love inside of myself if I wish.  I mean isn't that the point?  More fake crying and nose tickling.  I don't know - she has pretty eyes and maybe she just hates being older - which I can totally understand.  But she was flinging things around on the racks and she kept opening the door all super hard to the dressing room.  I have no idea - the dressing room had the worst energy and that weird awful smell of people who aren't happy in there - I had to clap the energy out.  Fuck I'm just grateful and I feel lucky to be in these programs that are FREE.  I can learn to love if I want to - that's all and that feels very lucky to me.  Bye Blueberry - love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...