Saturday, February 9, 2013

I'm back.

Still Saturday - still here in my apartment.  Do you know what?  It's fucking AWESOME.  This marathon of Big Bang Theory is also awesome.  Ugh - let's face it - it's really for the best that I am not around other people.  I can figure out more things tomorrow.  I'm so tired.  Bye.  I just wanted to say how happy I am I came home and that it's quiet and cute.  To me.  Ugh - I just got sad again.  At least I'm not filled with rage.  Bye Bluebie - love you still - after all these years.  p.s. I think I might join Match.com.  I want a for real relationship.  I keep seeing commercials for it and all the actors in it look so happy with each other.  Ugh - I'm not even funny right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...