Monday, February 11, 2013

Home again and I've decided....

that this is my thing right?  This is all my shit - victim, blah, blah bullshit.  Trying to control other people and just - EW.  I'm not making a lot of sense and it doesn't matter.  What matters is I'm here and for the first time maybe EVER - I didn't white knuckle through not misbehaving.  I talked about what I was upset about and decided a way to express it without being mean or hurting the other person just to hurt them because I felt hurt.  I have to go through this somehow and now that I'm here I'm not going back.  I'm not either - fuck that.  So - this doesn't make a lot of sense but to me it does.  I'm going to bed.  Good night Blueberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...