Thursday, September 19, 2019

This week!

Good Lord.  Okay well I did it.  I did this week.  I did shows, auditions, worked, and did other things.  What?  I just honestly don't feel like getting into it but I will at another time.  I get to celebrate my anniversary tomorrow night and I am excited about that.  I get to take care of myself tomorrow.  I don't feel super secure in the new job yet but I am working hard and trying to not do what I did at the boutique which is work SO HARD and do jobs no one asked me to do and then get angry because I'm not being compensated.  Whatever they ask me to do - I do - plus some extra stuff if I have time and then that's that.  I'm super grateful and if they would like something else they will need to say that.  No mind reading.  I just got back from a show right now & it was a LONG wait to go up and the show was way too long but I still had fun and I still got them somehow.  Luckily the guy who went up before me did well so that helped.  Anyway....I'm exhausted but this time last year I could have never done all this.  I was in treatment still and God - I was tired.  So tired!!   I could barely do anything.  So it feels really good to be busy and active.  I love the dog of the new family...I get to walk him all the time so that's great.  I love the cat also but I don't get to walk him.  I feed him.  And talk to him!  He's so old but he's still got it!  Wow thank God tonight was a good show - the last one I did I fucking ate a DICK.  It was awful.  But also - fuck it - that's comedy and that's how we get strong.  I didn't stick to the script that night and I bombed.  I didn't tonight either but I kept going back to the script so that was good.  Who the fuck knows!?  Tonight I had fun.  I did the other night too but not as much.  I was so tired.  Also it happens!  We eat a lot dicks.  Okay I have to go to sleep.  WOW.  WOW has so much changed!!  Love you Bluebie bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...