Thursday, September 12, 2019

Barbara is back - if she ever left - a document.

Well once again I am writing to have evidence of Barbara Driscoll being a stalker.  She followed me on the highway almost to my job but I finally realized I was being followed and pulled off on a side street because I was like "There is no way I am bringing this person to my job where there are children!!"  Meanwhile the whole time she was following me I thought I was crazy.  Anyway I finally pull over and pull off the side of the road and she pulls up next to me and I roll the window down and just rolls up, rolls her window down and when I said to her in complete shock "Are you following me!?"  she says "Yes."  Cool as a fucking psychotic cucumber.  Then I said "You need to leave immediately I am calling 911."  She says "I'm not going to hurt you."  OH OKAY.  Then I said "You need to leave right away I am getting a restraining order against you and I am calling 911."  Then she says "I have watched all your videos because you keep sending them to me."  I HAVE NOT SENT HER ANYTHING (but thank you for watching our videos!).  I blocked her on facebook and I do not and have not had anything to do with her other than her coming to my house.  Okay so then I tell her to leave again and I say I haven't sent her anything and then I finally call 911 and when I am talking to them she finally drove away.  I happened to pull down a dead end so she eventually had to drive back out and I was able to get her license plate and then the cops came.  I got her number from my guy and they made a report.  As soon as I was done working I went right to the police department in my town and told them everything as well.  I just realized I had to call 911 on 9/11.  Anyway then when I left the police station there were 2 cops outside and I told them everything as well.  I will not have it.  I work with children and I WILL NOT HAVE IT BARBARA DRISCOLL.  GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.  I will continue to call the police every single time I see you and I will be going to the court with these reports and trust me when I tell you that you have fucked with the wrong person now.  I don't fuck around when it comes to children so step the fuck off.  STEP THE FUCK OFF. 

The worst part is that I thought someone has been following me quite a few times - in the city, on Fridays when I go to therapy....oh I guess that's a routine so she could expect a pattern?  I have even stopped and looked around...waited.....I thought I was losing my mind.  My grocery store parking lot - that one big time for some reason - the parking lot?  Even today I thought I was crazy on the highway but I slowed down to 40 and she wouldn't pass and I still wasn't sure till I got off my exit for work and it's an odd exit and an odd place for a car to have been going the same exact direction since basically my house.  Well thank God my instincts kicked into high gear before I could talk myself out of calling the police.  And thank God I didn't go to the kids house because I never would have called 911 because I wouldn't have wanted to scare them.  My sponsor said I can take care of myself now with this whole thing and I slept for a little bit but then I have been awake since 3:00 am.  It has been years - over 7 years since they have been separated and they have been divorced at least 4 years?  Something like that.  He had a full stay away restraining order against her and she rolled up next to me like we are casual friends.  I have to tell you the thing that disturbed me the most was her saying she has watched all my videos because I sent them to her.  That is some fucking Law & Order crazy shit right there.  I mean sent to her how?  And what?  I must have told to her to leave and leave immediately, get away from me at least 5-6 times.  And she didn't actually drive away until I called 911.  Well I promised myself after she came to my house that if she did it again that that's what I would say and I said it!  And I did it.  So well ugh now I have to deal with all of this but I will.  I have an audition this morning and I was really worried that maybe I shouldn't go but my guy was like you have to go.  Okay now I am getting tired again - maybe I can sleep a little before I have to get ready to go.  God it's been a rough week.....this new job is so challenging and 9/11 and then this.  Well it has all happened for a reason.  I don't know what it is but it has.  Okay love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...