Saturday, September 14, 2019

Mountain Highway

I was in a play last night and somehow got lost leaving and ended up in the mountains.  Yeah I don't know but one minute I left the theatre then suddenly I going over some little bridge that I have never seen before. I turned around and went back over the bridge and luckily there was a girl in the toll-booth and I told her I was lost and that I had no idea how I even got where I was.  she laughed and I realized I had on HUGE glittery false eyelashes and a ton of makeup from the play and my hair was ENORMOUS.  So anyway she told me to go straight and I did but then I ended up on a mountain and driving some crazy mountain path with a WHITE SUBARU like Barbara's right on my tail the whole time.  I was FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.  I also just kept DRIVING because I was like I can not pull over - I don't even know where I am and how the fuck could the police even find me??  So I got off the mountain finally and back towards where I was supposed to get back on the highway to get home where I got lost  - AGAIN.  WITH a gps for fuck's sake!  At that point the Subaru finally sped off.  I guess even BARBARA gets tired and needs to get some rest.  I doubt it was her although whoever it was felt very aggressive and they were following me so close I couldn't see their headlights.  So yeah there you go.  And to be honest - that's the story of my life.  If I am not paying attention I get lost.  WHEREEVER I GO.  Is that true?  I mean I am constantly getting lost in the city and I lived there for SEVENTEEN YEARS.  Do you think she is reading this blog?  Do you think she thinks I'm a good writer?  HAHAHAAA.  That really made me laugh.  HA.  Wow.  This is really explaining why I haven't slept in months.  I mean I think a huge part was the chemo and I am not a great sleeper anyway but something had felt off.  Do you think my animal instincts knew she's been following me?  I'm not sure how much I can trust my animal instincts given I get lost every 2 seconds but well - who the fuck knows.  I know now and get this part....so the police called to tell me that they called her and said to stop following me - right?  The first officer I spoke to said that she understands I don't want any contact and I said okay thank you so much.  Then another officer calls me that wasn't there for the incident but is the one who spoke to her.  He said "It was a very civil conversation and she certainly was surprised and absolutely understands you wishes."  I said "She was surprised about what exactly?" He said "Well I don't know your history but she was surprise the police were called."  And he seemed annoyed that I was shocked she would say that.  I was a t the kids house so I didn't say "I SAID I WAS CALLING THE POICE BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WAS FOLLOWING ME AND NOT GOING TO HURT ME."  Plus my guy had a full order of protection from her so REALLY IS THAT A SURPRISE??  I was so mad - I was so so mad until....Until I realized she had somehow charmed this man into thinking that she was the victim.  Which means she is fucking dangerous.  She is boil the fucking bunny crazy.  She is out of her fucking mind.  She followed me for MILES almost to my job and even followed me off a side street and continued to talk to me after I said multiple times - LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.  Okay anyway I clearly don't feel safe yet and I am still angry.  I need to breathe.  I have to stay calm.  On a very real level I feel terrible for her.  It has been so long since they have been broken up and I don't even think she wants anything to do with me - I think she wants my guy.  It's so sad.  Okay love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...