Wednesday, September 11, 2019

A List.....

As in ahhh list not A list like A list actors.  All day long as I go about my day I think of things to write on this blog.  Often I get tired and busy and then I never write about what I was thinking about.  I am a little backed up right now writer-wise...I have gotten so busy and I started a new job that is very distracting.  Life is good and I am seeing progress in my career as well which is such a blessing.  It's hard to write that but I am forcing myself to from a loving, strong, supportive place in myself.  I want to honor and respect the work I do and the artist that I am.  It's uncomfortable but it's okay.  Anyway I thought I would write a list of the titles I have thought of for different posts even though I don't have time to actually write the posts at this moment.  Okay here we go - in no particular order:

My Left Arm Dried Up Chicken Bone Wing (on the inside)

The Drilling Everywhere

Salads, Salads & More Salads

Being Hard On Myself (Ew & Oh!)

Taking A Time-Out To See What's Really Going On

New Job, New Attitude

Patience

Healing With Food

Don't Push Your Dairy On Me!

The Lies Other People Tell

What I am Responsible For

Alanon

Detaching With Love - the HARDEST Thing To Do

Stopping Unhealthy Behaviors Long Enough To Allow Things To Shift

LIVING WITHIN MY MEANS - A HORROR FILM!

Okay that's all I got right now.  I need to go to work and I am so missing writing more.  I am missing writing.  I have written myself a writing schedule now for 2 months and haven't been able to follow it but today I got to write this so it's a start.  I can do this.  I can do this.  I can do this.  I can do this.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...