Saturday, March 16, 2019

Oh boy.

Well I made an appointment for my next MRI and I am terrified but I guess - it will be okay.  Whatever it is - it will be okay.  I have to say I am eating better although today when I went to eat with my ladies it made me so sad to think of not eating any fries so I got sweet potato fries and THAT'S NOT ANY DIFFERENT.  Ugh.  Plus they had some shit on them that I pretended wasn't flour while I was eating them but I'm not to positive it was.  So greaaaaaat.  I am so tired.  I did a show last night - humped into and out of the city.  Was at a super cute bar, lots of people and I had a mediocre set.  I listened to it on the way home and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was but I thanked the guy via a message and he said "no problem!"  Which is code for "Eh - you weren't great but oh well."  Ha!  ANYWAY.  I am at home on the couch.  I had a talk with a sponsee and then I was so discombobulated after I had to call my sponsor.  So that took up a big chunk of my afternoon.  Then I ordered PH strips which took up ANOTHER CHUNK OF TIME.  How is my life stressful?  Seriously - I need to calm the fuck down.  Okay well I was hoping this would make me relax but it did not do that.  Haha.  It's a beautiful sunny day and it was a pleasure to wake up, pray & meditate, juice some celery, have a banana and go to a meeting in a pretty church on a super cute street.  I'm home and it's nice and quiet and it's all good.  I am going to cook dinner and that's going to be great.  I am going to turn my phone off while I cook and that will make it even more great.  I got a part ina play and tomorrow is the first read through.  I am so excited!  I have to go - I love you and I love your wild, wild ways.  That sounded inauthentic and it felt inauthentic also.  How about just - love you!  Big hug!!!  That's better.  Fist pound.  LOL.  Byeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...