Friday, March 15, 2019

The Key To Serenity...

is stress right?  Oh boy I am stresssssssed out.  Overwhelmed.  It's okay I can do this.  That's what I keep saying to myself - I can do this I can do this.  Oye.  I just have gotten busy and it's so so wonderful and I am so so grateful!  I got a part in a play and I am going to perform at a big place on Monday and I am super excited.  I have lots going on and it's good.  I am feeling better.  Little bit each day my energy is coming back.  It's the juggling of my schedule and the moving around a lot plus the - what?  I forgot what I was saying!  Oh I know - missing meetings.  Yes - I missed alanon this week and I haven't been to a meeting since Monday.  I start to get dry so quickly and then also I start to get how I am right now - panicky and stressed out.  So that's uncomfortable to write.  Hmmmmm - well I have my ladies meeting in the morning.  What can I do?  I did my best this week.  It's all about the planning and sometimes I am not good at the planning.  I am good at eating!  Is that a thing?  I'm just flustered right now and I am not pooping so I am uncomfortable.  Something about me jogging makes me not poop which is weird because I have always heard people talk about how much they almost shit themselves when they jog.  THIS TOOK A TURN.

Refocusing......

Well okay I have a show tonight so I need to get ready.  Ugh alright byeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...