Monday, February 1, 2016

train traffic ahead of us....

I'm on the commuter train and I left in enough time to walk sloooowly from Grand central to my class and still get there early but - nope - train tragfic. Some poor soul killed themselves at one of the stops and everything is backed up plus it's rush hour. So.e,lady next to me was so annoyed about it and kept yelling I to the phone to get one of her kids to put the chicken legs in a bowl and spice them so she could cook them for dinner. Man was she pissed. Fuck you chicken leg lady - have you ever wanted to kill yourself? Have some fucking compassion - and how about not yelling on the quiet car giving cooking instructions to your kid who clearly doesn't want to do it??  Anyway - I have to pee. I had a nice day. I prayed and meditated with the guy, paid a bill, wrote a little, had sex (with the guy) ate some ribs and sweet potatoes I made, jogged, stretched and took a nap. I love living with him although I have to get a new job now - wait have i said this? Yeah so anyway bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...