Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Pizza.

I stopped eating pizza and bread in general, gluten and all of it. It's really bad for my lyme disease and I finally was able to figure out its because it causes inflammation. So now I'm doing this and at first I felt okay - no big deal but now - something happened yesterday and I just started to get depressed. I was in the city last night to see a show and I was hungry and normally I would get a slice of pizza. But no - no pizza. This is so crazy but I think I'm morning pizza. I'm not even joking. I already look so much better - my skin has gotten so much better and it wasn't bad! I found myself asking myself if it was worth it last night. Dear Lord. My guy said of course I'm upset with such a major life change. Ha! Not eating pizza is a major life change. Okay well it will get better right? I had a piece of coffee cake Saturday night and that's probably part of why I feel bad. I need to just let it go. I will figure out how else to eat and I'm cooking tons which I love. Okay love you blueberry bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...