Sunday, January 3, 2016

Fascinating article.

I just read an article about what we really want - and he posed the question of "What are you willing to struggle for?"  The short answer being - that which you are willing to go through pain for, struggle for, put in the time for - is the thing you really want.  If you want to be in great shape then you have to be willing to go through the pain of that amazing body.  If you want to be president of some corporation - you have to go through 65 hour workweeks, and go through the politics and all that corporate stuff.  It's fascinating to me right now.  What do you love enough in order to go through the ultimate suffering it will take to get you to that place.  Because there will be some.  This is me talking now.  I'm sober and I had to go through a shitload of pain - before and after in order to get clean.  Ugh - what am I saying?  What am I willing to struggle through at this point in my life?  Am I willing to go through the suffering necessary to really be a comedian and an actress?  Im not sure.  Am I willing to continue I should say. I don't know.  I really don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...