Sunday, January 3, 2016

Day 2314.

I have the day off today - thank God.  We went for a jog and then I went grocery shopping for the second time here.  Holy shit - did you know grocery shopping could be so intense?  Haha - I just don't know where anything is - although even after the second time it's better.  Im also not used to such a big store - and buying everything all in one place.  I always had a bunch of places I was getting things in the city.  Im feeling fat from the holidays but we made it through and that's so awesome.  Im still crazy when I work with Cunty Buns but she seems to have gotten the picture and now she walks away from me - she goes around the corner - hilarious.  It's not hilarious - it's so sad.  Everything she does is competitive and antagonistic, aggressive but occasionally kind - or seemingly kind.  Ugh it's so awful.  Anyway I have 3 days off from there and Im taking care of myself and my man.  I still haven't unpacked one whole room!  And I've been living out of a laundry basket even though I have a big closet AND a dresser.  A real live grown up dresser with DRAWERS.  Multiple drawers!  So crazy.  I just need to organize my clothes and unpack that room, wash the garbage cans and cook one million dishes of food and what else?  I have no idea - I am still so turned around form this move.  I haven't done any comedy, acting or anything and you know what?  I don't care.  I mean I care - a lot but what can I do?  First of all no one is asking me to do anything and also I need to adjust.  I just do.  I think Im gong to call my sponsee now.  I miss writing on here - I need to get my office/sstudio squared away so I can get back to my creative flow.  Haha - did I have one?  It doesn't feel like it.  I feel like I am so out of the loop in every possible way.  Oh well - I feel healthier living here and I love my guy madly.  He's so sweet to come home to and so sweet to wake up with.  He's so sweet in the morning!  It's the craziest thing - Im usually a beast.  Not so much with him.  Love you Bluebie bye.  Ps Im also going gluten-free for the New Year to help my Lyme Disease.  Let's see how this goes!  I bought all sorts of stuff at the grocery store and then Im my way out I ate 2 weight watchers cakes before I realized - not so gluten-free.  Am I boring?  Am I now a boring person?  I think I might be - I don't feel funny or interesting at all anymore.  Ha - I just laughed - I don't know that I ever felt funny or interesting really.  Intriguing maybe?  Whatever Im going to keep getting healthy her and then start digging away and we will see what happens.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...