Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Compassionte towards myself.....

My therapist has said to me multiple times that the only thing I need to do with Crazy Buns - the chick from work - is to protect myself around her.  Well what ahs happened between working there too much - alone with her - it not being busy - the holidays - still not having adjusted to moving  - not doing any comedy to speak of (okay none) and certainly no acting because there isn't class right now - AND having PMS - I just lost it on this chick.  I lost my patience, lost my ability to be polite and just threw her bullshit back in her face.  Which she acted like wasn't happening and then basically told on me.  Ha!  What a cunt.  Wait - so her name is Cunty Buns because she wears her hair in these dumb buns.  I have to tell you the other day she had a feather sticking out of her head that was out at least 2 feet in front of her and I couldn't look her in the eye all day.  It was so over the top and she was dead fucking serious about it.  I just couldn't even look at her.  Okay so anyway I have become completely over-stimulated by her underwaterness and whatever fucked up internal wiring going on that honestly it doesn't matter what she does (or at least until I worked with my sponsor) - I was being a bitch.  ANYWAY - that's not my point!  My therapist finally said to me today that I just need to have COMPASSION for myself as I del with her - I can use the compassion as a way to insulate myself and therefore be protecting myself.  So this is the challenge of a lifetime now - Im not even kidding you.  This woman TRIGGERS me - on a grand scale level - and now I have to figure out how to work alone with her, protect myself and somehow be polite and what else?  I mean as I write that it doesn't sound like that big of a deal but what am I trying to say?  Im so senstitive that I can feel her vibrating neediness but this is the thing - she doesn't want or ask for help - she just wants to talk about herself and blow off steam - and I don't have to listen to it.  I don't have to interact with her.  Even if Im curious and bored and wanting to listen to the trainwreck story.  UGH - good LORD - Im not sure I can do it.  But you know what?  There is nothing else for me to do.  This is like my crazy friend only worse.  WORSE.  I am at some crazy fork - no not a fork - Im at a pit inside of myself.  I cant keep giving myself away or I will be a dried up piece of - skin.  No - turkey?  No - old lady with dry hair.  I will be a rageful, dried up  piece of old lady with brittle hair.  UGH.  Because these people trigger my childhood - I feel like I have to be subjected to their craziness and I keep waiting for them to change and keep trying to figure out WHAT is wrong with them and HOW to fix it.  THAT IS TOO MUCH TO EXPECT FROM ANYONE SELLING OVERPRICED DRESSES.  So somehow being compassionate towards myself will help me disconnect from Cunty Buns.  Um - okay?  I had a beautiful holiday by the way and Im still in love with the man.  Miss you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...