Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Better.

Man - I can't keep up with this lately - although maybe now things will iron out a bit.  I had my first house guest and it was so great!  IT helped shift the energy - she was so sweet to have here.  I got a car and now I finally have a day off to go explore a little bit.  I had a big show this weekend and then running around the city with her kept me busy last week.  We picked her up at the airport and then went and got me a car.  Good lord.  So then I had to work the last couple of days and I had class last night.  Im a little bit of a mess but I feel better.  I love being here, love the apartment, love him.  I - hmmmm - I don't know what I was going to write.....I have been taking some brain cleansing stuff for my lyme disease and I cant tell if its working.  Haha Im going to say - no.  Okay well anyway - I need to get out of here before it gets dark.  MAN - is my life different right now.  Thank God I keep going to meetings, getting up and praying and meditating and what else?  You know - the basics I guess.  Oooof - I need a shower.  I just jogged for the first time in a LONG time and I'm - red and sweaty.  Okay so love you Bluebie bye.  ps Its all still terrifying but much less so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...