Friday, January 15, 2016

Mess.

Im a mess - Cunty Buns drove me to a whole new level of rage yesterday.  She's trying to get me fired and so I have been working extra hard to make sure she has nothing on me (I sound like a thug right?).  Well do you know what that turned into?  Her doing a WHOLE LOT LESS.  I must have walked up and down that crazy he stair case 50 times - she - twice.  Ha!  I was so pissed by the end of the day that I was bright red.  Not only that but she almost lost us a sale AND overcharged someone.  WHO CARES.  Now I just need to get a different job.  Not just because of her but because I don't make enough money and it's too many hours to spend AND - it's just not working.  Oh well.  Im so tired but it's mostly because of her toxic energy.  And she's lazy - unreal.  The other fucked up part is that IM lazy and I would LOVE to be working at other shit while Im at work - but I can't because she's trying to get me fired!  How brilliantly manipulative is that?  She's figured out how to get me to do more and she does less.  And works on her own shit while Im running up and down the stairs.  That's how I see it anyway.  Why am I even writing this?  I spent all day trying to not talk about this anymore.  How much farther do I need to be pushed by the Universe?  I don't know.  It's so upsetting and confusing.  So anyway - that's that.  The whole house smells like shrimp because I cooked - overcooked it 4 days okay.  3 days ago?  I mean my coat - everything - good lord.  Ah!  I wish I could be more positive.  I had a nice lunch.  There we go.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...