Wednesday, February 17, 2016

can't keep up.

I'm a mess. All the extra travel time, the living with someone else, the making food at home, bringing food from home.....I'm so fucking tired. Ugh. I'm doing what I want and I'm not even waitress ing although I'm thinking about going back. I have pms. Is that all this is? I'm at work on my phone - I just don't know how else to find the time to do this.  It's okay - it really is. I'm drinking water and tea, and I'm grateful to have a job. I'm just tired and I really thought that if I took vitamin d and spirulina I would feel better. Then I decided to take out dairy and bread and guess what I became? Sad psycho. Ugh okay one day at a time. Just go to therapy tonight and take care of myself. Go home and take a bath. Sigh bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...