Friday, February 26, 2016

Day off.

I took the day off today.  I went to a morning meeting and it has been a good day.  I worked on organizing my office.....made myself bacon and eggs.  Delicious, delicious bacon and eggs.  YUM.  Even without the cheese and bread - bacon and eggs is fucking delicious!  I also looked for another job.....got some ideas for other work....and the guy and I are being much nicer to each other, much kinder.  It will be okay.  It's so glorious to be home!  This apartment is so sunny - all day long - so it's so nice to be here.  I just needed some quiet and calm.  To just iron myself out a little bit.  Ah - what the heck is going to happen?  where am I going?  What do I want?  Do I want anything?  Or do I just want quiet and calm?  I had my acting class last night.  I'm so in love with that work - it thrills me every time the lights go down - before the actors say they are ready.  I just fucking love it.  I always LOOK different after a great class - or even one I'm just super absorbed in - so basically almost every class.  Maybe I just don't want to do comedy anymore.  No that doesn't feel right.  AGH.  I have no idea.  Im just going to keep taking care of myself and listen deeply and see what I can decide.  Decide?  See what feels right.  The picture will become clearer.  I just need to take care of myself.  Bacon and eggs!!  Bacooooon and EGGGGSSS.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...