Friday, May 3, 2019

10 Minutes To A More Manageable Life.

That's the name of the book my guy wants to write.  Every time he says it we laugh and I laugh really hard.  I have no idea what it means but I think it's so funny.  I think it might mean - wake up 10 minutes earlier, get places 10 minutes earlier I don't know.  I have to say I have been writing for 10 minutes every day in my journal and it's really helping.  I did already say this last time right?  Anyway I have a ton of things to do today.  It's a super busy weekend and I am blessed to have a nice full life.  I am also blessed that now I feel better!  I am not 100% or really even close - well much closer though but I feel a lot better.  I still have to rest and I can't push myself but I am able to have a day.  Today will be a day and a night!  My acting teacher has a movie about his life coming out and we are going to the premiere.  I am so so excited!!  My other acting teacher made the movie.  I hope it is as magical as they have been in my life and hundreds of other actors.  Thousands?  I mean he's been teaching for 60+ years!!  I just took a poop and then my ankle felt better.  WEIRD.  Anyway I have a show tonight and I need to get ready.  It's been a stressful week with my mother being sick and helping them so I am looking forward to a nice evening with my guy and this movie and a show for me.  I am already so tired but it's a good tired.  Um I feel like I have so much else to say but that's it for now.  As my first acting teacher says I am just going to breathe.  I am so lucky that I have had so many amazing teachers.  Love you Bluebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...