Saturday, May 18, 2019

Big Show

Bi show tonight.  I'm so fucking nervous.  I have also been applying for other babysitting gigs and it's - stressing me out.  So far 2 women have been super aggressive with me and then seemingly dropped the ball.  Which is weird and I am worried that they watched my comedy and then they were like not thanks.  Oh my God - I just thought - what if they didn't think I was funny and then dropped the ball?  Gross.  Anyway it doesn't matter - I am going to find something and it's going to be great - meanwhile I have this show to focus on.  Also - people are flaky - I am really going to be super kind to myself and say that this has nothing to do with me.  Right - how can it?  I have never even met these people in real life!  So it's all good.  Meanwhile I am so fucking nervous.....In fact I should probably just go and get ready.  My hair takes forever to dry.  It's growing like a weed.  I just got so sleepy.  Deep calm breaths.  Holy shit I could fall asleep.  Which means either I am tired or I am forgetting something.  Whoa.  Gotta go.  Will let you know how tonight goes!!!  Love you Bluebie bye.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...