Monday, May 13, 2019

Brrrrrrr....

It's freezing!  I mean it' really cold.  Luckily because the chemo made me go instantly into menopause - I run much warmer now and so I am not as sensitive to the cold.  Life is strange.  So I still have a lot going on and I am trying to calm down so I thought I would write on here real quick.

I have a big show this week and I am excited and nervous.  So I am working on that and I need/want to work on that right now but as I said above I am trying to calm down because I am getting over-stimulated.  We had a lovely weekend - so so nice - even though my Mom got drunk and that was upsetting...BUT - you have never seen a more lady-like drunk.  ANYWAY.  I already spoke to my alanon sponsor this morning and I really need to stay focused right now so I am not going to get into it.  Oooo - I just got hungry.  Anyway.....I am okay.  Right now today.  Yesterday I went for a jog with my guy and then he kept jogging while I walked back to the house and I was thinking about healing.  Thinking about how intelligent our bodies are and how they want to heal.  I thought about giving my body healing messages and loving thoughts so it can do it's job of healing.  My hair is changing - from super tight curls to the top of it straightening out again - which is how my hair was before.  There is something called Chemo Curls that happens - where your hair grows back in curly and mine certainly did.  But it's changing - which means the chemo is leaving my body and even though that is wonderful it is also scary because then my body is on it's own.  But I want to and am going to, trust my body that it can take care of itself.  Especially if I give it loving thoughts, restful sleep and healthy food and supplements.  And breathe.  I am going to breathe and enjoy my life and love and take care of myself.  And for some reason writing helps me to do that.  I just wrote in my journal before this and before I started to write I was spinning and getting really over-stimulated and just uncomfortable and crazy.  Now after writing on here and in my journal I feel so much better.  Much more calm and in my body.  Not quite centered but much more present.  Okay deep breath - I got this.  What a challenge.  What an unbelievable challenge I have been given.  To live.  My challenge is to live, live well and be well.  I am so tired and it's 10:42 am.  Ha!  Okay love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...