Thursday, March 22, 2018

Radiation.

Well life will be on hold for me for another couple of months.  I have to do radiation next and it's going to be once a day, five days a week for a month.  I will be very tired and okay OKAY.  Yeesh.  I didn't want to do it at first but then I heard mastectomy again and I was like FUCK THAT I will do the radiation.  I just can't wrap my brain around more surgery and such a - I can't even write it.  I can't do it that's all.  I will do the radiation.  I'm exhausted even though I slept - are you ready for this?  12 HOURS last night.  What?  Almost the whole way through.  I think I woke up to pee but I don't really remember and I woke up around 8:30 and went back to sleep until 10:00.  Holy shit right?  I was so excited to go back to auditions and run around doing that again.  So excited!  Now it won't be until JUNE.  Oh well I look awful anyway and I don't have any hair, eyebrows or eyelashes.  I'm also super puffy and fat from the steroids.  It's okay - I must need to rest.  There must be a reason I am on hold still.  I'm on hold!  Holy shit I just got so tired - I'm going to lay down.  Love you Bluebie byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...