Monday, March 12, 2018

New Day - New Week

That's going to be the name of my newspaper.  My NEWSPAPER?  My magazine?  Haha - no one does newspapers anymore.  Aw that's sad.  Anyway it's a New Day in a New Week and that seems great.  It's sunny out today which always lifts my spirits.  I love waking up in the morning and opening all the blinds and letting the sun shine on the plants - it makes me so happy.  I can hear the birds and this makes me happy too.  I've decided I want to be happy and healthy.  That's it!  That's what I want!  It's upsetting that my hair is white (not blonde unless I want to lie to myself - they guy keeps saying it's blonde but it's white - gray and WHITE) because it makes me feel old but guess what?  I did get old.  I had been pushing myself and not taking care of myself while being filled with resentments and fears.  So okay but also so what?  That's what happened and I got cancer.  But now - NOW I am getting better and I am learning and relearning all sorts of things and I can heal now.  Lots of people get white hair who gives a shit?  Hmmmmm - I have lost my point and man was I being passionate about it!  Haha.  Anyway new direction in life that's all.  The show was so fun last night but it was so so exhausting to do.  So I am going to take the next few weeks and just relax.  Well after I do 2 more podcasts this week - then I will relax.  I'm excited for the one today - I have been wanting to do it for years!  Okay so my new life direction is happiness and healthiness and it starts with acceptance.  That's it!  Love you Bluebie byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...