Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Bread.

I stopped eating bread.....and I'm trying to not eat corn now since it also seems to have an advers reaction.  I swear to Blog I am going through withdrawal.  Jesus.  Ugh I feel horrible also.  I don't know I'm so SAD.  Is it bread?  Is it my father?  Did I write about this yesterday?  Am I LOSING MY MIND and I'm sad because I can't even remember losing my  mind?  Holy shitballs.   Fuck I don't know.  Okay I am not even going to write anymore except to say my skin looks great.  So if my skin looks good, I feel horrible and I'm SAD like when I am withdrawing from something then I was ADDICTED TO BREAD??  Are you fucking kidding me?  I can't stand myself right now but at LEAST I AM NOT DONALD TRUMP.  What a giant turd that guy is - he only stinks.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...