Thursday, October 6, 2016

Nothing lost - nothing gained.

Well I feel completely different about that dumb contest and now I could care less.  I could mostly care less.  I have moved on!  Imagine that.  So now I am on to other projects and what a relief that is.  Probably if I had more projects going on or even just more things to do that night I would have felt better fairly quickly.  Well but I did feel better fairly quickly - by the end of the next night I felt fine.  Jesus - its really what everyone says in the program - that time will pass and it will get better.  When my emotions are high that is SO hard to listen to.  Anyway today has been a nice day so far.  I prayed & meditated, did some yoga and went for a walk.  I love being here in the apartment and in my office.  Being able to eat here and make my coffee - it's fantastic.  I have gotten no work done but I want to.  Ha!  No I am sort of nibbling away at my projects I have going on.  So.  So I feel very lucky to have this space and time to work on myself and my art.  Oh boy and I have SO MUCH work to do.  So much writing.  Anyway I better get to it - next week my class starts again and I am going to be so busy.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...