Sunday, October 23, 2016

DiscOmboBULated.

Oye!  Good lord - well I am better than I was last Saturday.  We got up prayed & meditated and went for a jog.  The neighbor is blow-drying his driveway but it's not bothering me as much so THAT'S NICE.  Weird.  I was busy this week - 2 podcasts, 3 auditions, 4 shows and class?  Hold on I am going to fact check myself.  Yeah 4 shows.  Oh man but today I am out of sorts.  When am I not out of sorts.  Sometimes.  Sometimes.  The guy is in the shower and we are going to drive upstate and see the foliage and maybe buy a pumpkin.  I want a dog so bad.  A puppy just ran over and jumped in my arms as I was walking back to the house.  Holy fuck it was the cutest thing ever.  Well I am just going to be patient at that - we really can't afford it right now.  Something is happening with me - in myself.  I'm changing.  Some sort of shift is taking place.  I'm not sure what it is but I do feel like I am opening up somehow.  I feel like I am coming back to myself somehow.  What am I talking about?  Who knows!?  Who cares!?  It feels great!  So.  So what else?  I don't know - maybe I just wanted to sit here and type.  I have been writing more since I have been doing more shows.  I have been reading different books by female comedians and now I want to write a book.  Or something - or a lot of things.  Yeah - I want to write more.  It's so strange about comedy.  Stand-up.  It's such a bizarre world and I love it but I have something else in me too.  I just don't know.  I just need to keep going.  That's all - keep going.  Okay I have to work on something for my class.  Loooove you Bluebie bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...