Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Watermelon.

I just ate some watermelon - I picked it out of my parents garden when I picked the Forbidden Canteloupes.  I have to say it wasn't THE most delicious watermelon I ever ate but it was GLORIOUS because I am at home and it's quiet and I got to cut it fresh on the kitchen table here.  It was just so fucking lovely to be home and eating some fresh watermelon out of the garden.  Home in my home.  So anyway - I went into the city and went to the audition yesterday and it was great.  I felt so filled up afterwards!  Crazy - I didn't even want to go - I was so flustered from the neighbors blow-drying their driveway all day.  Then I went to an artist's recovery group and that was great too.  Now I'm sitting in my office today trying to work.  Actually I don't know if that's what I'm trying to do -I'm trying to start to work in my office.  I want to come to work in my office.  How many more times should I say office.  Here's a picture of it.  Okay it's really hard to take a picture with this laptop!  But the rug is so cute right?  Oh boy.  Anyway - I absolutely love being home.  I went for a jog this morning.  Yay.  Okay gotta go and get my shit together.  Love you Bluebie bye.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...