Friday, August 12, 2016

Bloated but I'm also Sweating - a Love story

It must be 150 % humidity today. I think I gained 20 pounds in water weight somehow also. Was it the Burger King I ate romantically in the parking lot last night while I watched the lightening storm? I don't know but I feel like I'm going to explode. I didn't sleep well last night. I came to the farm to stay with my Mom so she didn't have to be alone here yet. Her plane was too big to land in the right airport (I guess that's a thing) and so they had mot land somewhere else and bus them to the right airport.  My brothers neighbor who is 85 was picking her up, which was so sweet until it was 2:00 in the morning and I was like "oh my God why is this guy waiting for her at the airport - he's 85 he should be in bed!"  I just kept imagining him having heart attack while he was driving while my Mom was sitting in the passenger seat all little and ladylike.  So I couldn't sleep right and had all these bad dreams and when they finally got home I just laid in bed all freaked out about my father not being here.  But other than that I feel great. No. Not really.  It's okay I can get a good night's sleep tonight.  I suppose this is life right? Life on life's terms. It's just so sad. His hats and coats are still hanging in the kitchen and his stuff is everywhere.  It wasn't even 2 months ago - am I supposed to be over it? No and I'm not anyway so it doesn't matter.  Wow I'm a good time right now. Then I saw a dog on Facebook and wanted him and my guy said it was freaking him out so now I'm mad at him. This dog has freckles on his stomach - I mean I can't.  Anyway......I can't tell if I'm being unreasonable.....he said he didn't need another mouth to feed like it's the depression or something.  Maybe I just need to watch Friends. Aw I'm so grumpy. Love you Blubie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...