Tuesday, August 30, 2016

New Normal?

I need a new normal now.  Now I'm not a waitress and now I have time to do other things to take care of myself.  I've been getting lots of sleep but not too much so that's good.  I'm writing in my journal and now I can write on here more.  I'm starting to do my little bit of yoga everyday again too.  Ah - slowly things are shifting.  I wish I could let myself sit down and write jokes.  Just re-write my set.  I can.  Maybe.  Maybe I can give that to myself.  All I have to do is a little bit everyday - like with everything else - right?  Just a little bit.  Oh I woke up SO sad today but I took care of myself and got some work done and then drove into the city to meet my friend.  We had stuff to do for our podcast.  I got a ticket for $115.00 because I just HAD to have a donut and went into Dunkin Donuts for 5 minutes.  I have to say it was a really good donut.  I had so much fun with my friend and I felt SO much better.  I'm still sad but it's less prevalent.  For now.  Okay I'm going to make dinner for my guy.  Okay love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...