Saturday, August 20, 2016

Frustration.

The waters aren't parting for me in comedy.  They just aren't.  Is it because I'm not out every night?  Is it because I don't WANT them to?  What in the fuck is happening? 

I wrote that yesterday morning and then stopped because I got distracted writing an article.  Trying to write an article.  I wrote the article!  But I don't think I actually wrote what I proposed to write.  I already sent it off and now I'm not sure what to do.  Should I re-write?  I mean - that's part of what it is always about right?  Keep working at it.  UGH - I shouldn't have sent it off!  He didn't get back to me and now I'm freaking out.  Okay so I'm home now - I went to that lovely women's meeting this morning and then came home.  I made myself some eggs and it was glorious!  We finished the 3 day juice fast we were doing and I have no idea how I was able to do it.  Well I cheated a liiiiitte bit.  I had 4 weight watchers treats over the 3 days (total not every day) and I ate like 5 packs of gum.  The gum helped but good lord - I am so sensitive to people chewing gum and I was driving MYSELF crazy while chewing the gum.  Anyway I lost almost 5 pounds and I'm exhausted so that means it worked right?  Yeesh.  I feel too tired to work on this article again but maybe I can.  I have so much to do but I feel like I can't get up.  Well that's what writing is - sitting here - so I can do that.  OH MAN - I just forgot I'm getting my chart read today!!!!  That perked me up!!  I knew I was forgetting something.  I always get that weird lethargic feeling when I'm forgetting something.  WOO-HOO - I can't wait.  I hope it's good.  Maybe then I will work on the article.  Yeah.  LOVE YOU BLUEBIE BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...