Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Whoa. Busy.

Yesterday was my birthday - and my guy's birthday - we have the same birthday - have I ever said that?  Who knows but anyway - we do.  We went to see my family over the weekend - celebrated the holiday and then our birthdays.  Saw one of my oldest and dearest friends and her family.  Then yesterday we went to an IMAX movie in 3-D - haha - that's what he wanted to do.  I almost had a seizure I swear to God.  If you have any kind of PTSD I think seeing a violent and crazy action film in IMAX 3-D had GOT to be triggering!  Haha - it was great though.  So anyway.  Oh then we went to dinner and then I hosted a show.  I wrote with someone else yesterday - int he morning - I mean I got coached by her really.  I have so much information floating around in my head from working with these 2 different people I'm not sure how to process it all.  It was wonderful though and very helpful.  I also did a show Friday night although that was rough.  Oh lord.  He's such a wonderful sport about my comedy - it's so sweet.  So loving.  Anyway I feel a little overwhelmed.  Excited but a bit off the ground.  Anyway so - love you Bleubie byeeeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...