Friday, July 10, 2015

Hell-o.

It's like Jell-o only it's my own personal Hell-O..  Haha what?  LOrd I woke up with PM to the mother fucking S!  Oh I did a seminar last night that was SO AWKWARD and I woke up in the middle of the night upset about it.  I was so upset when I left the seminar that it started pouring out and I had to duck into some chicken place and I the next thing I knew I was eating a giant chicken finger and something called mashed fried cheesy potatoes.  Um - what?  It's mashed potatoes with haha - french fries and cheese on top and then baked in the oven.  I love after all that, that they bake it.  Haha - baked not fried.  Anyway so I woke up in the middle of the night from probably the giant chicken finger trying to digest AND that mother fucker in my building smoking again and leaving his door propped open.  I got to work and called 311 and complained again.  I filed an official complaint.  But before I did that - I told myself - his smoking and propping isn't personal.  He isn't doing it because of me or even to tell me to fuck off.  So it made it easier to just call them and say - it's making me sick and waking me up in the middle of the night - that's it.  It just made me feel like less of a victim that's all.  They asked me if I wanted to file a complaint against the building and I said no.  I said I just want him to shut his door.  The man was so nice.  Why am I writing this I'm nuts.  Listen if I kept barfing on his front door - even if it wasn't personal - that man would say something!  So I said something and I will say something again!  I wish I had the balls to take a shit in a bag and put it in front of his door.  With a sign that says - oh sorry - THIS is personal.  Maybe this ISNT personal.  I need to go now I'm crazy.  Maybe I'm actually fine.  Regarless - I need to go.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...