Monday, July 27, 2015

Blueberry Burger.

I had a blueberry salad last night with a burger on top.  From Bare Burger.  Have you eaten at this place sweet blog?  It's an organic, pesticide free burger place and it's delicious.  The only fucked up thing about the place is that they have pictures of cows and other animals dressed up as people and staring at you while you eat.  To be honest it's a little horrifying.  Cow heads on the wall, cows in dresses - cows with their baby cows in cute outfits with hats on.  Seriously - what the fuck is that?  Okay so I feel better from the last time I wrote - wow that was some serious drama.  I worked all weekend at a private party - outside in that blazing heat and I looked liked a sausage on Sunday - I was so swollen.  I did a show last night and it was great but I am exhausted.  I trained someone here at the store yesterday also - so technically I can go on auditions now - although now I need a new job so UGH.  Anyway - well but again - I feel better today.  Okay so I'm going to take the time to work on my resume.  I have been such a complete cunt to the women coming in here and I really need to get that in check.  Although - it felt great for a little while - I'm just so sick of pandering to them.  That being said I realized this morning how miserable they all are and how that sucks and if I'm a cunt too I'm being just like them.  Okay - THAT being said I turned the corner onto the block the store is on today and was making my way over to the gate box to open the store and this old lady was just veering in front of me and she was one her phone.  I had the "right of way" - if there is such a thing on the sidewalk - but she clearly expected me to stop for her.  She wasn't a sweet old lady either.  And she stopped and looked at me with this ridiculous look on her face and do you know what I did?  I said "Oh excuse me" and I kept walking.  AND IT FELT GREAT.  Then she kept tottering and talking on down around the corner.  I know it sounds like I did something douchey but I didn't.  I took care of myself and I was polite.  I simply did not twist myself into a pretzel merely because she expected me to AND FUCK HER ANYWAY.  Yeah so I need to get my attitude in check before I really tell someone to go fuck themselves.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...