Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Stuck in Alabama.

Went this weekend to meet the guy's family - go to a wedding, go to his Mother's funeral in Alabama.  Our flight out got cancelled and so we had to stay in Alabama last night - it was weird.  But okay.  I have never had that happen before.  His family was nice and now I'm back at work and trying to get things done.  It was a little boring I guess but nice - the weekend I mean.  I feel a little lost myself with everything but I guess I always do.  I did sit-ups last night.  Um - what?  I'm bored.  I finally just donated money to different places I said I was going to - from the jewelry.  My friend that I'm giving the slow fade to just got in touch with me and I was just polite - so that's good.  WHAT?  Ugh - the dragon lady that I work for here at the store was so not cool about me getting stuck in Alabama.  Haha - who cares?  Come on - UGH.  Anyway - I really need a meeting.  We went to one on Nashville and one on Sunday - in Alabama.  It was nice to be in some fresh air- some truly fresh air.  I feel so lost about my career.  There is nothing like not doing anything for 5 days to make me feel like "What am I doing and how am I ever going to get anywhere?"   It's so confusing - I get around the fresh air an dI feel better, look better - feel lost.  Then I get here - there's cigarettes everywhere now and I'm already feeling toxic and gross.  BUT I feel less lost - sort of.  UGH - GAWD.  Gotta go do something - ANYTHING.  Help.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...