Tuesday, March 31, 2015

New Day. What Day Is It?

It's day 2036!  WOW!  Wowowowow!  Okay - well that's fantastic.  Do you know what I need to do right now?  I need to somehow get my balls in check and ask for the owner of this shop to pay me.  I feel like if I had a penis it would be big but I would have smallish balls.  What does that mean?  I asked a straight guy friend once if he had a big penis and he said it was average but that he had REALLY big balls.  I didn't know what to say to that.  He also told me he liked to get blown by young Asian guys sometimes.  I didn't know what to say to that either.  So - anyway - it's a new day - one where I don't have PMS for 5 minutes and it's Spring so I've been able to be outside exercising again and that's helping tremendously.  I need lunch but - ugh - okay I have to pee.  Um - what?  Anyway - okay I have shows tonight and I need to write.  Please give me the fucking strength dear Blog to write this woman and not be SO AFRAID of her.  Anywhoooo - okay - gonna just go ahead and do it.  Heeeeelp - ahhhh - byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...