Sunday, March 29, 2015

Karma. Intentions. Service.

I think that I'm worried about when I write on here and I'm angry and I say nasty things that it's bad karma.  Maybe I need to grow out of that - I don't know.  I went and met someone yesterday who picked up - she drank - you know?  She had pot in her apartment and she's been stripping.  It wasn't the biggest mess I've ever seen but - well - she didn't want to stop basically - so I jut said - be careful. She activated the disease and now she can't stop.  Okay - that being said - the craziest part is - I felt better after helping her.  I took her to a meeting - I mean she met me there and then I went home with her and talked to her - offered to take her to more meetings - told her to stop stripping.  Ha - but then again I said - maybe you aren't done so just be careful.  I can't fight with her disease - or anyone's or even my own for that matter.  I need to write to get things off my chest and I  need to write about my crazy boss because if I don't - one day I really will take a shit on her floor and leave with the whole store left wide open.  Okay - but it's my intentions.  What are my intentions?  With writing - with being of service?  With working?  With everything?  What are my intentions?  Omg I am so fucking tired all of a sudden.  The guy is here - he hurt his back and he's in the bedroom with a heating pad on.  I need to go to sleep.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...