Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hi. I'm home right now.

I was going to write - "Hi.  I'm broke."  but I'm trying to be more positive.  I am home and I am very happy about that so that's fantastic.  I got home at 7:30 I think?  Isn't that so glorious??  I can't remember the last time I got home so early.  I cooked myself food and watched Empire.  That show is Hilarious.  Omg.  HA.  I love IT.  Okay - so - well - okay here's the thing - I have no money even though I made some money this week doing comedy.  Maybe I just need to imagine myself with money.  Not LOOKING like I have money (which I don't although I look one million times better that I used to - holy fucking recovery) but - with money.  To pay my bills - help others - LIVE - take trips - give gifts!!  Get - what?  Some cute underwear I don't know.  A dog?  Okay - so I'm going to imagine myself successful doing comedy and getting paid well for it.  That's it.  YES.  I'm going to do that right now.  That being said I think I need to cancel my Netflix.  I'm never hear to watch it and it's not working anyway for some reason AND - I can't afford it.  That's it.  Shave.  I just need to shave.  My legs and my money.  I'm saying that like Cookie from Empire.  Tectonic shift needs to happen for me about money and abundance and taking care of myself - ALL around.  Why don't I start by being so grateful I have this quiet apartment right now and food.  Yes.  And a job to go to tomorrow.  With my food - ha.  Love you Bluebie byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...