Saturday, November 1, 2014

Cranberry Scones.

I am so tired suddenly but I don't want to stop this assignment I have given myself of writing for one hour every day (20 minutes).  I just made cranberry scones and (from scratch) and while I was making them I had the TV on - just on NY1.  I fucking had SO much fun.  All by myself - it would have been so nice and great if the guy were here but also - I love baking so much that I was just so happy to be doing it.  I ate 3 of them - 2 were little ones?  So they are delicious - maybe a touch oniony?  I'm not entirely sure why that would be.  Anyway - I cleaned earlier today and I mean I really cleaned the kitchen - washed the garbage cans - cleaned out the fridge, the stove, the oven - the floor, under the sink (am I bragging?).  So it was nice to cook in a clean kitchen!  I am so entertained by any channel that when I do turn the TV on - sometimes I never even change the channel.  It's so fascinating to me - so entertaining.  I have another jewelry party tomorrow and I went to a great show tonight - this afternoon really.  I am suddenly so sleepy.  Okay well maybe today I will have written for 5 minutes.  I also wrote a joke so does that count for anything?  Yes - of course!!  It  took about 3 minutes total.  WOW - I am SO sleepy - I think I need to go right to bed.  What about my yoga?  And my teeth?  Goodnight sweet Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...