Friday, October 31, 2014

Scary Story on Halloween......

Today is my therapy night.  Tonight is Halloween.  Here in New York City there is a Halloween Parade that goes up 6th Avenue - starting a few streets below my therapy (I don't know maybe it's way below - but close enough).  The whole West Village is a fucking NIGHTMARE.  I had to cross 2 barriers just to get to therapy and once I got there - in the waiting room was Morticia - slutty Morticia - who just stared at me until her boyfriend came out of his therapy and then they left.  LEAVING THERAPY?  Trying to get to my station?  NIGHTMARE.  Hoards of people - I finally got behind a cop who was making his way through the crowd yelling and I was able to get past the biggest hoard but not before he farted SO BAD my hair blew back and my nose hairs fell out.  HORRIFYING.  Well I finally got shoved to the train station and got on the train and then had the most calm, lovely, quiet ride home.  AMAZING.  Anyway I'm trying to write for an hour everyday and I already wrote in my journal and now I'm writing here.  I suppose with me taking breaks to watch this Simpsons episode that's on I've written for 20 minutes.  IT'S A START!!  Love you Bluebie byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...