Thursday, October 2, 2014

Everything has changed....

I'm in my bed and I'm going to sleep so I can wake up early for a mammogram - just the routine you are getting old kind.  I have a boyfriend, I have been writing and performing - omg is this SO BORING to read?  Holy FUCK.  Okay here's something interesting...I used to go bonkers - even a year ago - if I had to travel too far with one person because I could not wait to be alone - I guess I couldn't handle the intimacy.  Or the person - I don't know - I just would feel exhausted - it was easier to be alone.  Tonight I traveled on the local train with this guy because I WANTED to interact with him - on a human level.  WHAT IS THAT?  I couldn't believe it.  I'm so sleepy.  I'm not selling so much jewelry.  I'm wearing tooons of it - not selling so much.  Anyway - so.  I loooove you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...