Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I just ate a pizza at work.

It's so cold & rainy and I have a cold.  So I ate a pizza.  Garlic and spinach.  It was fucking delicious.  I am so chilly and I'm tired.  I did 2 shows last night -which was good.  I need a coffee I think.  The guy has a cold too.  So in the am we are driving to the farm and over the weekend I'm going to try and sell some jewelry.  It does seem crazy in this weather and I am forgetting how to have fun with it.  I'm so tired of being poor but I guess more than that I'm tired of feeling scared about it.  I feel the same way whether I have money or not so BLECH.  I'm over it.  I have a cold AND a yeast infection (I don't mean to brag).  Well I'm going to make cranberry scones tonight and make my mother a pineapple upside down cake.  That's fun right?  What I really want to do is go home after work and go to bed at 9:30 and sleep for 4 days.  My schedule is so much lighter than it was and I'm still so tired.  Or - I don't know - maybe I'm just tired because I have a cold and it's raining.  I REALLY don't know if I can handle 4 MORE WEEKS of Christmas music.  Holy fucking Jesus balls.  Okay well I think I have complained enough.  On a more awesome and grateful note (why not it's Thanksgiving??) I have 1911 days sober.  Sober and more or less clean (except for all the rage and poor behavior).  Hooray!!  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...