Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Playful Manifestation.

That was today's centering thought or title or whatever for Deepak and Oprah's meditation challenge.  Have you been doing it?  It's really wonderful.  Have I written about this before?  Deepak has such a soothing voice!  Omg - which is not how I usually feel when I listen to Indian men.  Yeah - I like it.  So today was about playful manifestation.  I'm more of the school of Manipulative Manifestation.  Or Forceful Manifestation or Drive It Into The Ground Manifestation.  So - see - that's why the guided meditations are helpful!  I am so stressed out that my shoulders hurt.  When I am stressed out I scrunch my shoulders up around my neck - holy fucking tense tension.  All I have been doing is sitting here today trying to learn about this jewelry.  Okay I also ate and put on make-up.  HOW IN THE FUCK is that doing something?  And I talked to the guy a little bit.  Oh that sweet guy.  I did sell a pair of gloves.  WHAT?  Who am I???  I did a show last night and that was good.  Tonight I am going to try and sell more jewelry.  I guess we will see how it goes!!  Playfully!  Right?  I am really going to work from that place of Playful Manifestation.  Okay loooove you Bluebie byeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...