Monday, September 22, 2014

Whelp....

It's hard to write here all the time what with getting laid all the time.  Juuust kidding.  I guess I only need to complain about myself a few times a week.  I went to an alanon meeting tonight and everyone talked about their drinking - that was weird.  I feel better - I had a nice weekend.  I was so tired on Saturday and I had been out all day and I was supposed to get on the train in Harlem and go see the guy - I had my period - I felt so awful and I was surrounded by laundry and I was having a meltdown.  Do you know what he did?  He came and picked me up and then he DID MY LAUNDRY.  I know - I fucking totally know.  It was so fucking nice - I mean there's a washer and drier at his house - but still - STILL.  I was like totally blown away even more but even more than being blown away more - I just appreciated it so much.  So I made him a ceaser salad.  That was nice right?  Well.  So.  Wow - I just got so tired - I was so busy at the store today - which was great. Did I tell you how I'm the only person in my acting class this whole month?  Isn't that so crazy?  Jeez - even a year ago it would have been a dream come true.  But now I am in love with my guy and well - I guess it's great to have the one on one time with a teacher.  Last week he told me his whole workout schedule and - well literally his whole schedule.  Then he told me how he has trouble dating because he doesn't understand women.  I really wanted to say "Why don't you just try LISTENING to them instead of just constantly talking about yourself??"  But you know - he'll figure it out.  I'm working on Shakespeare so that's fun.  Love you Bluebie byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...